
Check this place out! The Kitchens must be made out of candy! SUITE KITCHENS!
Not only that, you can get managers on discount!!! I'm imaging they are all sitting on a shelf gathering dust! I'll take you Mr. "If you've got time to lean you're got time to clean" manager! And at $79..what a bargain!
But remember - grab from the back, the newer ones are always in the back, like milk in a grocery store.
I tried to get a closer picture but ole "pedal to the medal" Hood didn’t want to stop, so we did a “roll by” and this was all I snapped. Thank BH
Not only that, you can get managers on discount!!! I'm imaging they are all sitting on a shelf gathering dust! I'll take you Mr. "If you've got time to lean you're got time to clean" manager! And at $79..what a bargain!
But remember - grab from the back, the newer ones are always in the back, like milk in a grocery store.
I tried to get a closer picture but ole "pedal to the medal" Hood didn’t want to stop, so we did a “roll by” and this was all I snapped. Thank BH
