I really do not feel that swimming would be something that an Elephant would want to do. I mean if you think about it, they are very big. Now I know you are saying, yeah they're big, but so is my Uncle Joe. This is completely different. In the Pack-of-Derms the saying isn't as big :...as an Elephant", it's "...as big as one of us".
I'm not trying to be funny, I really mean it. They are HUGE! It's a stupid thing. Do you ever think that Elephants know they are huge and try to deny it? "...what, this weight? No it's all trunk weight"
They should think of another sport. Like peanut spitting. They love peanuts, so why not?
I'm not trying to be funny, I really mean it. They are HUGE! It's a stupid thing. Do you ever think that Elephants know they are huge and try to deny it? "...what, this weight? No it's all trunk weight"
They should think of another sport. Like peanut spitting. They love peanuts, so why not?